The third conference FEMeeting – Women in Art, Science and Technology, is taking place, from 12 to 17 September 2022, in Évora, Portugal. FEMeeting is driven by the desire to develop and promote a more direct collaboration at the level of artistic and research projects between all individuals who identify with the female gender. The conference aims to disseminate projects being undertaken by women worldwide and, as a result, to contribute to the development of art-science research methodologies and to the growth of cooperation strategies that can increase knowledge sharing and bring communities closer.
Deadline for submissions: April 12th 2022
The conference will be held in English. Proposals are submitted by Easychair <Click here to submit> for consideration by the members of the scientific & artistic committee.
Each proposal should include:
- an abstract (300-500 words),
- images and/or video link when relevant,
- presentation title,
- author/artist name, affiliation,
- e-mail address,
- up to 5 keywords,
- a short bio (100-200 words).
- Cultivamos Cultura
- Direção Regional de Cultura do Alentejo
- Ionian University (Greece)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (USA)
- University of California Los Angeles (USA)
- Aalto University (Finland),
- Universidade Nacional Autonoma do México (Mexico)
- I3S – Institute of Health Innovation and Research (Portugal)
- Windsor University (Canada)
- Science for Change (Espanha)
- University of Western Australia (Australia)
- Leonardo/Olats (France)
Travel funds or compensation for presentations are not available.
The programme will be published on this website soon.
For further info contact us at email@example.com